[vlc-devel] vout/aout recycling

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Dec 26 15:03:24 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 02:52:12PM +0100, brezhoneg1 wrote :

> I have a working patch for vout reuse. Maybe, the person who has taken
> on this work may be interested in getting it (to evaluate what to do/not
> to do, or as a starting point)
I think fenrir is the best to review and work on this, but fenrir is
probably going to be offline for 2 weeks.

> If you are interested, I will be most happy to provide this patch and/or
> discuss some moot points that surely will arise.
I think that we will be interested in that patch, but you have to be
aware that fenrir will not be able to review before a few days.
It might give you extra time to make it beautiful though.

Btw, vout recycling was working before 0.9 :D

Bst Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/