[vlc-devel] videolan-meeting #2 (3rd Feb 08) Summary

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sun Feb 3 22:57:49 CET 2008

Hi,

here is a small summary of what was decided:

Servers:
- We agreed that arctech rent a server at OVH for us. Thanks guys!
(MagSoft will take care of that).

WhishList:
- Feepk gets a 19€ second screen adapter.
- Feepk gets a 99€ Airport Express.
- J-b gets a 20€ Multimedia Keyboard.
- J-b gets reimboursed for the VideoLAN t-shirt that he bought for
Google SoC Summit.
- courmisch gets a ~60€ MTP device?

Release:
- We need to fix the command line security thing and we can release a
technical preview.

Extra:
Source cleanup:
src/
extras/editor (vim emacs...)
extras/package (ipkg rpm...)
extras/buildsystem (cmake symbian win32... (alternative buildsystem))
extras/deprecated (vlc.roku)
projects/activex
projects/mozilla
projects/macosx/framework
projects/macosx/vlc_app
projects/phonon

Next meeting:
- 4 weeks from now on IRC and probably at the FOSDEM.

Pierre.

--
Attended:
-courmisch