[vlc-devel] videolan-meeting #2 (3rd Feb 08) Summary

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:36:26 CET 2008

On 03.02.2008, at 22:57, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is a small summary of what was decided:
>
> WhishList:
> - Feepk gets a 19€ second screen adapter.
> - Feepk gets a 99€ Airport Express.

I'm particularly glad about these results of our last meeting.
However, due to my real life work (having 2 jobs at the same time and
only 2 days off every 2 weeks), I won't have much time for videolan
development until mid march, so I just bought the screen adapter and
hope to make it work some early time next week. I'll purchase the AE
when I definitively have the necessary spare-time for it.

In general, I was impressed by the productive discussion on our
virtual meeting and I am looking forward to future events!

Best,
Felix