[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r25020 (courmisch)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sun Feb 10 17:02:27 CET 2008

Le Sunday 10 February 2008 17:29:02 techfreak, vous avez écrit :
> In this case I have to find out why my object has been killed.

Should be easy as putting a breakpoint on vlc_object_kill().

That, or Winsock is so desperately broken that [23910] does not work. Not that
I would be surprised. If that is the case, well too bad, I will simply give
up on porting/fixing Win32 support of yet another part of LibVLC, and wait
for someone else to fix it.

http://www.remlab.net/