[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r25020 (courmisch)

techfreak smile4you at gmx.ch
Sun Feb 10 22:05:38 CET 2008

Hello Rémi

I don't know how to put a breakpoint to debug the cross-compiled code,
but I added a Debug-Message in vlc_object_kill().
Bad news: vlc_object_kill() is not called before the polling is
interrupted. (But it is called several times after pressing the
"stop"-button.)

I hope that I will understand your waitpipe for windows implementation
and can help you fixing the problem.

My video-filter project seems to become more complex than expected.

Regards, Matthias