[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r25020 (courmisch)

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 23:57:21 CET 2008

Hi Mathias,

Sorry I have been busy doing chores outside so I can
have tonight to fix a bug in my own code (oustide of
VLC I think). Seems like you have arrived at the same
conclusion that the vlc_object_kill was not called
before polling. From what I found out the socket is
okay and let the reading of the buffer to continue
seemed to allow the video to finish without any
issues.

So my question remains if kill is not called and the
socket is valid that waitpipe returns why mark as an
error in poll when a matching rdset/pollin is found
and call interrupted function? That is where I got
confused (not that it is very hard to do late at
night).

I will try to catch up on reading these emails
tonight.

Regards,
-Tony