[vlc-devel] video seeking via rtsp server

Marc E. Fiuczynski mef at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 14 22:03:18 CET 2008

Ross,

live555 looks interesting. In what way does it differ from the rtsp
server side support built into VLC?

Also, how hard would it be to support windows media as a stream vs. MPEG?

Thanks,
Marc