[vlc-devel] libvlc_MediaInstanceReachedEnd called twice

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:05:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I have given a spin to the latest build of libvlc. I still have my media
reached end callback called twice when a file ends. Both times the state is
libvlc_Ended, so it is not possible to discern the two using the state. In
the libvlc_event_t struct there is a union : event_type_specific. Which
member of this union pertains to the libvlc_MediaInstanceReachedEnd event?
Maybe there is something there that can help discern the two calls.

Thanks,

Jacques Boileau