[vlc-devel] libvlc_MediaInstanceReachedEnd called twice

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:38:14 CET 2008

I have done more tests. If I interpret the last member of the libvlc_event_t
struct as an vlc_int64_t, the value of that member is very large (always
7654035783464058496 maybe a pointer to something) the first time the
callback is called and always 1 the second time the callback is called. This
might be a way to differentiate the two. But which one should be ignored to
be compatible with later versions that might fix this problem?

Jacques

--
Jacques Boileau