[vlc-devel] [Patch] Windows WaveOut

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Tue Feb 26 19:29:38 CET 2008

Le Tuesday 26 February 2008 20:20:47 Andre Weber, vous avez écrit :
> Hallo,
>
> this time without attached .zip *g* but with link to zipped diff file -
> because its too big for the mailing list...
> http://eldo.gotdns.com/waveout.zip (only for short time available, if you
> see me on IRC the file will be available..)

Seems like you are missing a change_need_restart() statement... Also please DO
NOT put normal C code in the plugin header. This has already caused very
weird or difficult to trace bugs, and it makes any change to the plugin
macros very difficult. Besides, I suspect your patch will break the plugins
cache if the device lists changes later on.

As a side note, there are shortcuts for var_Create/var_Get nowadays.

http://www.remlab.net/