[vlc-devel] dccp support

Tomasz Grobelny tomasz at grobelny.oswiecenia.net
Thu Feb 28 09:34:13 CET 2008

I'm new to VideoLAN but I would like to play a bit with video streaming over
DCCP. I checked out and compiled svn version of vlc but I don't know how to
make it use dccp for streaming. So I have two questions:
1. Where can I find user documentation regarding dccp preferably with example
commands?
2. If it doesn't exist yet, would anybody be so kind to give a short
explanation on how dccp in vlc can be used? Again, examples on how to stream
and receive a video file would be great.
Thanks in advance,
--
Regards,
Tomasz Grobelny