[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r24120 (dionoea)

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 08:04:31 CET 2008

Yikes.  Storm knocked out power to my house for a couple days (and killed some edits).  Looks like I've got a bit of catching up to do.  Merging from svn update doesn't look fun.

One of the things that was in progress was MPEG controls.  There's enough of them that putting them on the Extended Panel's v4l2 tab took up around 2000 vertical pixels in qt4 so I handled those separately.  I was going to use a separate string parameter to set those, kind of like `v4l2-ctl -c foo=9999`.  Besides, most of the MPEG controls are the type you'd only want to set just before starting the stream rather than mid-stream.

Once things settle down a bit and the weather cooperates, I'll have a look at the recent commits.

-Dennis