[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r24120 (dionoea)

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Sun Jan 6 14:08:27 CET 2008

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008, Dennis Lou wrote:
> Yikes.  Storm knocked out power to my house for a couple days (and killed some edits).  Looks like I've got a bit of catching up to do.  Merging from svn update doesn't look fun.

Yup, I moved quite a bit of code arround :/

> One of the things that was in progress was MPEG controls.  There's enough of them that putting them on the Extended Panel's v4l2 tab took up around 2000 vertical pixels in qt4 so I handled those separately.  I was going to use a separate string parameter to set those, kind of like `v4l2-ctl -c foo=9999`.  Besides, most of the MPEG controls are the type you'd only want to set just before starting the stream rather than mid-stream.

What we could do is have a tab for user class controls, a tab for mpeg
class controls, etc... Maybe that would split it up enough so the dialog
stays small enough. Or maybe just add a scroll bar in the dialog so we
don't have to worry about its length.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea