[vlc-devel] VLC Player licence

Can Oezarna Can.Oezarna at ch.ibm.com
Tue Jan 8 14:09:26 CET 2008

I hope I am right with this e-mail address. If not please forward this
email to VLC program author. Thanks!

Dear Sirs

We like to user your VLC Player on our IBM Forum demo stands (aprox. 20
laptops or touchscreen monitors) to play our company videos.

Could you please confirm us, that we may use your free licence tool on our
machines?

Thank you for your prompt answer.

 Freundliche Grüsse/ Best regards,

 Can Özarna