[vlc-devel] VLC mozilla plugin controls

Frans van Veen f.m.j.c.vanveen at student.hhs.nl
Tue Jan 15 12:38:22 CET 2008

hi all, I'm still working on a toolbar for mozillaPlugin and like to use
the libvlc_event_attach function (include/vlc/libvlc.h) I have a check
out of vlc-0.8.6c but can not found the file's
(include/vlc/libvlc_structures.h and include/vlc/libvlc_internal.h).
What to do?? I don't know if I have to include these file in other *.h
files any thoughts.