[vlc-devel] Win32 builds

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Wed Jan 23 22:40:01 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> Maybe it could be good to change the Makefile for the release to compile
> also other things, that we don't ship, like wx, java bindings or maybe
> atmo's ambilight (I don't remember if that was for default, or not...).
> To avoid people to compile it themselves.

Although I agree with Rémi that the good solution would be to simplify
the build system and allow building plugins seperately ... in the
meanwhile it might be interesting to build extra plugins and make them
available for download somewhere in case people are interested. (The wx
interface will definitively qualify as a plugin some people will want to
download in 0.9.0)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea