[vlc-devel] commit: Let swscale handle video conversion when available (close #1695) ( Laurent Aimar )

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Thu Jul 10 22:42:06 CEST 2008

Le jeudi 10 juillet 2008 23:20:54 Laurent Aimar, vous avez écrit :
> Is that ok (it might broke a few video but will probably fix a few others)
> ?

Before -test2 (basically meaning the end of this week), it should work
because -test1 sucked so much (thanks to yours truly) that everybody will
upgrade and test -test2. Beyond that, I would be getting a lot more worried.
It also depends a lot on your (and perhaps Antoine's) availability to fix any
regression quickly afterward. Well, that's my take. Lets see what JB thinks.

Currently, I expect I hope to ship -test3 at pretty much release quality
(except for translations) begginning of August or so.

My 2 cents,

http://www.remlab.net/