[vlc-devel] VLC 0.9.0: headphone channel mixer - network neighbourhood

Boris Dores babal at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jul 18 17:10:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 04:10:37PM (GMT+0200), Mirsal Ennaime wrote:
> I think they mean "We're busy fixing bugs, we'll eventually answer"

  I am well aware of that and it's of course ok. I simply hope they'll
have a look before the release, because IMHO these are regressions (and
unfortunately I have absolutely no time to fix these myself as I used
to do every time the headphone channel mixer suffered from collateral
damages).

--
Boris Dorès