[vlc-devel] commit: Removed some useless dgb msgs and added some more useful localised error msgs ( Felix Paul Kühne )

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:00:09 CEST 2008

Am 20.07.2008 um 00:44 schrieb Pierre d'Herbemont:

> On Jul 20, 2008, at 12:17 AM, Felix Paul Kühne wrote:
>
>> Because the interaction code adds this non-blocking alert to the
>> "Errors and Warnings" panel, which is more appropriate here IMO.
>
> Well, we don't agree here. the "Errors and Warning" panel is not
> compliant to the Mac OS interface guideline. We shouldn't use it when
> we can.
Nah, we agree here. Definitely. We might want a policy when to use it
though. I wanted to use the interaction framework here because of its
non-blocking nature as this seemed to fit here.

>> Anyway, these error
>> messages should never show up, so I don't really care.
>
> Good point. They should be merged in just one error.

Oh, yeah, why not. I'll have little to no time for VLC in the next 9
days, so feel free ;-)
Otherwise, I'll do next it next Thursday :-)

Best,
Felix