[vlc-devel] commit: Fix linking postproc ( Rémi Denis-Courmont )

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon Jun 2 20:20:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> > Fix linking postproc
>
> This commit is definitely wrong. But at least, the tree compiles.

Indeed, most of the code needs to be changed for postproc. I just copied
the some old code and didn't really edit it accordingly since postproc
was kind of low priority compared to the other changes. I'll fix this
along with the remaining ffmpeg libraries cleanup in the next few days.
(Btw, I plan on moving the different modules to the appropriate VLC
modules' directory ... so expect the modules/codec/ffmpeg/ directory to
disapear soon)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea