[vlc-devel] Help offer: Adding a filter access API to libvlc

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon Jun 2 20:38:06 CEST 2008

I don't know what you were thinking about exactly (so this might be
off-topic) but I was thinking about adding functions to handle video
filter chains properly (part of my big bunch of commits to try and
cleanup some of the code). Those aren't written right now but expect
them to appear soon.

Those would of course be codec for the internal libvlc (or whatever it's
called) so you might need to add some wrapper for the extrenal API.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea