[vlc-devel] Help offer: Adding a filter access API to libvlc

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon Jun 2 21:02:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008, jboileau wrote:
> If I understand what you are saying correctly, these could very well
> be of use to me. I was just looking at how to add and remove filters
> from "video-filter", "vout-filter" and "sub-filter". If that is what
> you are preparing to write I will certainly use it before the ink is
> dried! :-) Let me know if's the case.

Basically something like
int video_filter_Insert( chain, "name", position (optional) )
int video_filter_Remove( chain, "name", position (optional) )
filter_t *video_filter_Find( chain, "name" )

which would work on a video_filter_chain_t structure. (video filter2
specific)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea