[vlc-devel] Help offer: Adding a filter access API to libvlc

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:54:38 CEST 2008

Hi Antoine,

If I understand what you are saying correctly, these could very well
be of use to me. I was just looking at how to add and remove filters
from "video-filter", "vout-filter" and "sub-filter". If that is what
you are preparing to write I will certainly use it before the ink is
dried! :-) Let me know if's the case.

Jacques Boileau