[vlc-devel] patch preview for multiproto support

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Tue Jun 10 09:28:15 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008, Claudio Luck wrote:
> attached is a first version of a patch for Multiproto support in VLC
> (74K compressed) .
>
> This patch adds --dvb-hybrid=[0=old_api, 1=new_api, 2=auto]. The default
> is --dvb-hybrid=0 which shall make VLC behave as without the patch.
> Anything different is a bug in my code. And there _are_ still bugs.

New module options which only have a meaning when multiproto support is
available at compilation time shouldn't be exposed if multiproto isn't
available. You should put those in #ifdef blocks.

You also seem to have an unrelated CAMOpen related change in that patch
... if it's really unrelated, please submit it as a different patch.

Now you have to wait for peoeple with knowledge of DVB to review your
patch (Meuuh?).

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea