[vlc-devel] RTMP output

Shawn Van Every vanevery at walking-productions.com
Mon Jun 23 15:02:54 CEST 2008

Greetings folks,

Joined the list a little while ago with the hopes of getting into
doing some development on VLC.  Still working on getting myself going
but I did want to query the list about whether or not anyone is
working on RTMP (and it's various flavors) streaming output.  I see
that someone built something for RTMP input but I don't see anything
related to output.

Also, perhaps I misread something from the past but I recall there
being issues with outputting H.264 over RTSP.  Is this still the case?

Thanks,
shawn