[vlc-devel] Open Source Media Player Collaboration.

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sun Jun 29 22:54:22 CEST 2008

Le lundi 23 juin 2008 23:49:27 compn, vous avez écrit :
> I had an idea to send all of the codec and demuxer commits to a
> codec-commits mailing list so that when a developer adds support for a new
> video, other projects can also get the same sample working.

I am afraid this is irrealistic. VLC alone generates about 30 commit messages
daily. Of course, most of them are not related to codecs or multiplexers. But
there is no artificial intelligence to sort it out.

Hence, I am a bit puzzled what you really hope/intend to achieve.

Regards,

http://www.remlab.net/