[vlc-devel] VLC *.pot

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Mon Mar 3 19:51:12 CET 2008

Hello,

> Please, send me a localization file for VLC. I'd like to tralslate it into
> belarusian latin.

I have put the file here:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/trunk/be@latin.po

You can edit it with poEdit or KBabael by example.
Make sure you use UTF8.

When you have made progress, either put the file somewhere online and
send us the link or send it to me personally (no attachments on the
mailing list).

#videolan on irc.freenode.net.

Thanks,

--