[vlc-devel] commit: Do not use playlist_*AddInput() when the playlist has already been destroyed and is dying ( fix a crash when exiting while directory access is still reading) Try to return early if one of those function fail, because it either mean we don't have anymore memory available (I' m still looking for infinite Turing machines), or we are exiting ( the playlist is dying). Use object / thread helpers for simplicity ( Rafaël Carré )

git version control git at videolan.org
Tue Mar 11 20:16:09 CET 2008

vlc | branch: master | Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org> | Tue Mar 11 19:05:17 2008 +0100| [0e86a35f7852d41c4f7d70759bc966c5f21c9ac0]

Do not use playlist_*AddInput() when the playlist has already been destroyed and is dying (fix a crash when exiting while directory access is still reading) Try to return early if one of those function fail, because it either mean we don't have anymore memory available (I'm still looking for infinite Turing machines), or we are exiting (the playlist is dying). Use object / thread helpers for simplicity

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=0e86a35f7852d41c4f7d70759bc966c5f21c9ac0
---

 modules/access/cdda.c                      |    5 ++++-
 modules/access/directory.c                 |    4 +++-
 modules/control/http/macro.c               |    8 ++++++--
 modules/control/http/rpn.c                 |    5 ++++-
 modules/control/rc.c                       |   18 ++++++++++++------
 modules/demux/mp4/mp4.c                    |    3 ++-
 modules/gui/macosx/applescript.m           |    1 +
 modules/gui/macosx/playlist.m              |    2 ++
 modules/gui/macosx/wizard.m                |    1 +
 modules/gui/qt4/dialogs/open.cpp           |   16 ++++------------
 modules/gui/qt4/dialogs_provider.cpp       |    1 +
 modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/open.cpp     |   16 ++++------------
 modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/playlist.cpp |    6 ++++--
 modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/wizard.cpp   |    1 +
 modules/misc/lua/vlc.c                     |   12 +++++-------
 modules/services_discovery/upnp_cc.cpp     |    1 +
 modules/services_discovery/upnp_intel.cpp  |    1 +
 src/playlist/engine.c                      |   25 ++++++++++++-------------
 src/playlist/item.c                        |   14 +++++++++-----
 src/playlist/loadsave.c                    |    2 ++
 src/playlist/services_discovery.c          |    7 +++++--

Diff:   http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commitdiff;h=0e86a35f7852d41c4f7d70759bc966c5f21c9ac0