[vlc-devel] CORBA command module

Andreas Benzler info.benzler at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 10:36:35 CET 2008

Dear list

I found spread across the web some infos that vlc does have an corba interface module. I had a look at the current sources in the git repo and could not find any plugin that looked like it would provide CORBA support. Is the plugin outdated and not more a part of vlc?

I am running MICO as CORBA Orb and would like to interface to vlc to control multiple instances of the vlc player on different machines to do synchronized video recording and playback.

Thanks for every hint and comment.

Andreas Benzler
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free