[vlc-devel] JVLC Error...
adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 22:17:38 CET 2008
Hi JVLC Team,
I tried the lastest windows dll's with an old jvlc dll
and found an interesting failure condition that you
might want to add to your test suite. The jre crashes
with the latest windows dlls when you try say an
invalid url like for a movie trailer that no longer
exists then stop the item in the playlist then go to a
known good url. This does not occur for older dlls.
So the sequence for the test:
1. Add to playlist invalid url
2. Play it and notice errors in debug mode about
3. Stop trying to play movie & clear playlist
4. Select a known good url and add it to playlist
5. Try playing movie and jre might crash
Hope this helps. Probably just need to make sure
exception is thrown for GUI to detect so it can do the
appropiate actions. Could also be a problem with the
vlc dlls but maybe you can verify.
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
More information about the vlc-devel