[vlc-devel] JVLC Error...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 11:50:02 CET 2008

Thanks Filippo I understand your suggestion.

I did run into another interesting use case for a
test. Try to start then stop a movie then clear the
playlist and try to repeat the same sequence with
another movie. What might happen is you can no longer
add to the playlist even after you clear it.

Regards,
-Tony