[vlc-devel] Interesting idea for VLC and GSoC

Jason (spot) Brower encompass at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:54:00 CET 2008

Cool, I like it... although I think it could be integrated into an
environment and then be much more functional for others.  I will fill
an application out and see out it goes.  Thank you for the pointer.
This will help me alot!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Filippo Carone <filippo at carone.org> wrote:
> Il giorno lun, 24/03/2008 alle 12.08 +0200, Jason (spot) Brower ha
>  scritto:
>  > Greetings!
>  > ...
>
> > Additionally, we would have to flesh out other issues like firewalls
>  > and networking issue.  Something I don't know everything about.
>  > Hopefully I could pull something together there.
>  > So what do you think?  Just a braindump, but hope you get the point.
>
>  Hi,
>  I will not enter in the details of your idea, but I just want to point
>  you to the vlvc project:
>
>  http://www.vlvc.net/en-home.html
>
>  whose "[...] main goal is to developp a videoconference module for the
>  VLC software"
>
>  Cheers,
>  Filippo

Jason Brower
Gmail has over 2.7gb of storage space and it is growing?
What does your web mail have?