[vlc-devel] Interesting idea for VLC and GSoC

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Mon Mar 24 11:51:34 CET 2008

Il giorno lun, 24/03/2008 alle 12.08 +0200, Jason (spot) Brower ha
scritto:
> Greetings!
> Additionally, we would have to flesh out other issues like firewalls
> and networking issue.  Something I don't know everything about.
> Hopefully I could pull something together there.
> So what do you think?  Just a braindump, but hope you get the point.

Hi,
I will not enter in the details of your idea, but I just want to point
you to the vlvc project:

http://www.vlvc.net/en-home.html

whose "[...] main goal is to developp a videoconference module for the
VLC software"

Cheers,
Filippo