[vlc-devel] The performance of VLC on Windows CE building with CeGCC

He Pengcheng herbert.he at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:01:40 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm new to VLC and CeGCC.  I usually using Visual studio 2005 to build
applications for CE  paltform. I think that will be good for the performance
of application.
However, as VLC is a project build in Linux enviroment, it can not be build
using visual studio 2005 or eVC directly. What's lucky is that, there are
CeGCC and MinGWCE used to porting
linux applications to windows CE platform. However, as I'm new to these two
tools, I want to make clear that, wether performance of the application
build with these two tools will be drawn?
Is there any compare data for these tools? I hope there will be some
one kindly give me a help.

--

此致
敬礼