[vlc-devel] commit: i_verbose has been privatized ( Rafaël Carré )

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Mon May 5 13:56:19 CEST 2008

Quoting git version control <git at videolan.org>:

> vlc | branch: master | Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org> | Mon May
> 5 09:29:24 2008 +0200| [c452d0794615bdf5f5fb5217e94763a1e4adc094]
>
> i_verbose has been privatized

Lately I see more and more 'micro patches' that submit something but
only half of the trueth. Then may such small fix ups are comited.

Wouldn't it be a nice and noble goal to have such changes all
incorporated in the actual fix? In my opinion, the git tree should
stay compilable in any revision possible that can be checked out.

Of course patches would be a bit larger, but they would be self
contained and complete.

Just my 2 cents... now shoot !

Dominique