[vlc-devel] i18n: Nynorsk

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Wed May 7 16:26:15 CEST 2008

Hell Eirik,

On Thu, May 01, 2008, Eirik B. wrote:
>    Hi. I want to start the translation of VLC into Norwegian (nynorsk), code:
>    nn . Can you send me a localization file for this?

VLC currently has a Norwegian (bokmål) translation. I don't know if the
two languages have anything in common or not. If they do, you could use
that translation as a basis for the new one
( http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/nb.po ). Else you
can just take the vlc.pot file (
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/vlc.pot ). Make
sure that you change the language specific headers in the .po file (in
poEdit that's called preferences or settings or something like that).

Best regards,

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea