[vlc-devel] default freetype font with maemo environment

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon May 26 23:07:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008, lokidor wrote:
> Perhaps this is too much applied to Nokia maemo platforms but this is a
> patch to correct this error :
> freetype filter error: failed to load font file
> /usr/share/fonts/truetype/freefont/FreeSerifBold.ttf

Another solution would be to specify the default font as a list of
possible paths which are all tried if no path is given by the user. That
would allow to specify fallbacks easily (like if FreeSerifBold.ttf isn't
available ... as I experienced on a new debian install yesterday)

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea