[vlc-devel] .NET interface to vlc question..

buhochileno at gmail.com buhochileno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:16:48 CET 2008

Hi guys:

First post to the list, so Hi to all and keep the good work..!!!

Sorry if is not the correct list, but I'm very interesting in use and
help with the .NET interface for VLC, so my question is where can I get
a fresh copy of the source or where can a check out the last version
(svn repo?).

And also make some questions:

1) I'm a c#/mono programmer so I wonder if someone test this libvlc
wrapper in c# on linux?
2) the current wrapper is not a wrapper arround a ActiveX control right?
3) the native function wrappers are also in C# not VS.NET C++ right?
and finally...
4) what is the current status of the vlc streaming capabilities of
LibVlc and/or the .NET wrapper?

Thanks in advance, and any help direction it would be very appreciated.

Cheers,

Mauricio