[vlc-devel] Translation of VLC media player

Myckel Habets myckel at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Nov 26 20:34:26 CET 2008

Hi,

In the Dutch this is translated, because all Dutch supporting media
players translate it normally to "mediaspeler". As it looks a lot like
the English name it is not so bad I guess (compared to the German
translation mentioned earlier). I think it even would look strange in
Dutch when it is not translated.

Cheers,

Myckel Habets