[vlc-devel] commit: Win32 Vout: Try to fix the display of the MI on exit of movie in FS mode. ( Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:19:07 CEST 2008

Christophe Mutricy wrote:
>> Its just involved a little bit of thinking.
>>

> And who are you Mr xxcv to allow yourself to do this kind of comments.
>
> It's not like the mailing list is flooded by your well thought and
> tested patches.
> Actually the only things you seems able to do is to report bug in an
> undetailled and unuseful way.
>
> Yes , we encourage feedback from our users and testers but let's keep
> it cordial and positive and precise and detailled.

Actually don't get me started. :)
Well, I use my time, energy, resources which in turns to best help you,
which from your
comments I can see that you do not appreciate it.
By building, testing and debugging which code you wrote, with fault, I'm
reporting back

In which again, I am helping you and excuse me I am not flooding the
mail list,
thanks for your not very useful comments and bad attitude that you have.