[vlc-devel] commit: Win32 Vout: Try to fix the display of the MI on exit of movie in FS mode. ( Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at via.ecp.fr
Wed Oct 1 14:22:19 CEST 2008

> Well, I use my time, energy, resources which in turns to best help you,
> which from your
> comments I can see that you do not appreciate it.
We do really appreciate feedbacks. But we don't like feedbacks with only
one word "revert".
If your want to give use some feedback that's welcome but only if you
can provide a way to reproduce the bug (as precise as possible) and/or a
patch to fix the bug. If your feedback is just "that's not working" we
can't do anything and after some hour of work that's not welcome.

> By building, testing and debugging which code you wrote, with fault, I'm
> reporting back
That's good but the way you're reporting isn't.

Best Regards

--
ivoire | Rémi Duraffort