[vlc-devel] Win32 build broken -- no plugin DLLs generated?

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 04:30:50 CEST 2008

At least on Cygwin, it looks like something has happened to stop DLLs for
the plugins from being built.

As of 16 October it looks like I was getting a codec libsdl_image_plugin
DLL.

As of tonight I don't even seem to get that one.

Best I can tell my Cygwin setup is fine, I do get the DLLs up in /src, just
none of the ones that should be created down in modules and its
subdirectories.

What's been changed recently?  Perhaps the fact that libsdl_image_plugin.dll
was getting created as of a week ago is a hint -- what's changed relative to
it lately?

Thanks.

Mark