[vlc-devel] Windows Builds

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Sep 3 08:45:16 CEST 2008

Hello again,

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 09:50:37PM -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> Here are some new builds for windows.

> Issues:
>  - x264 encoding makes it crash
This is windows/pthread specific in fact.

The new builds fix that (by removing the pthread support).

However, I still have some crashes soemtimes and I have a lot of
dts != current_pts (16686)
decoder synchro warning: dts != current_date (16683)

Moreover, while transcoding a BSG DVD (Season 3 Disc 6), if I transcoded
the audio (5.1), crashes always happened in libmono_plugin.dll

>  - UDP/RTP issue ?!?
Not Windows related

>  - Reading a DVD doesn't put the name in the taskbar
DEMUX_GET_META doesn't seem to be called when chapter changes in
dvdnav/dvdread .c

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf