[vlc-devel] commit: Do not ignore teletext initial page (close #1997). (Laurent Aimar )

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Sat Sep 6 14:47:45 CEST 2008

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:

> I'll take another look at this.
> We are dealing with this slightly incorrect actually. It's one stream
> that signals different start pages for different "usages". These
> usages should cause us to create "extra" tracks that have different
> "initial" pages for browsing the Teletext stream.
I am not sure to understand you.

What is currently done:
Create a ES per page we find interesting that is:
 - the initial teletext page (the menu)
 - subtitle tracks

Before, the initial teletext page was ignored. If there was no subtitle
VLC did not create any teletext ES, so you could not enable teletext decoder.

--
fenrir