[vlc-devel] Fwd: commit: Do not ignore teletext initial page (close #1997). (Laurent Aimar )

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Tue Sep 9 17:34:44 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

We are having a discussion with about the sample below.
Apparently zvbi falls back to it's default G0

Is there an easy way to read out all the place where G0 can be
specified, so that i can verify if it is the source that is simply
Level1, or that i is zvbi that is missing one of the many places where
G0 can be specified ?

If i read the spec correctly, G0 can be specified in any of the
following packets:

X/28/0 format1
X/28/1
X/28/4