[vlc-devel] Fwd: E SVN: raster trunk/e/src/bin

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Sat Sep 20 17:42:38 CEST 2008

Le vendredi 19 septembre 2008 19:17:42 Christophe Massiot, vous avez écrit :
> To whom it may concern, I have found in their ML some criticism from
> Raster of the E project about the behaviour of our X11 module :

I am not technically competent to comment on the crapiness or non- of our X11
output. The X11 plugin certainly does not get the needed love considering how
critical a component it is.

That's a strong sign that none of us knows a thing about X anyway :(
Raster or anyone else is welcome to send patches.

http://git.remlab.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-courmisch.git;a=summary