[vlc-devel] 0.9.2 SAP

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:05:06 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Rémi Denis-Courmont <rem at videolan.org>wrote:

> It's been available for
> testing for at least nineteen months now. Nobody ever complained until
> yesterday. Sorry, that's just too late.

Really?  I usually react when I see your test1, testX versions but looking
at the list I don't think you followed this tradition with 0.9.2.  If you
build test versions (and invite testing in forums outside the SVN list) then
you'll probably get more people testing them.

Your attitude is very disappointing.  I hope you reconsider.  Your Hitler
management style does not match the good will that the helpful, friendly VLC
contributors have generated over many years.

--
George Bray, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.