[vlc-devel] macosx window border

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:24:10 CEST 2009

Hello Georg,

thanks for the contribution. I've just committed it to the master
branch with a few coding style fixes. I'd be interested to see the
modified buttons, too. I've also adapted your patch
VLCControllerWindow (in misc.m), so both main windows appear in the
same style. This should also happen with the Equaliser window before
the release, as it is our 3rd textured window. I'll take care of that.

For future patches, please follow the notes listed on <http://wiki.videolan.org/Git#Submitting_patches_to_the_vlc-devel_or_x264-devel
 >, so you retain your copyright on your patches. Additionally, it
makes it much easier for us to merge your contributions.

Best regards,

Felix