[vlc-devel] macosx window border

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 12:53:13 CEST 2009

Hello Felix,

I did a mookup in IB.
www.schriftgestaltung.de/dateien/Leopard_buttons.png

I have to rewrite the action methods to use the segmented control but
this is easy, I use this all the time. The controller window is a bit
more complicated.

Are there screenshots from the other platforms available?

I extracted the graphics from the button shape so you need only
on .png for each button.

Georg