[vlc-devel] Bind VLC Keys to Qt menu shortcuts

Jean-Philippe André jpeg at videolan.org
Sat Apr 11 17:35:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

Here's something I don't really want to push without verification
(because this may have 'bad' consequencies).
I'm trying to fix #1646: Qt shortcuts don't work when the mouse is over
the video ouput.

Here's the patch:
http://jpeg.dinauz.org/VideoLAN/patches/keyPatch/0001-Qt-try-to-transmit-key-actions-to-Qt-when-mouse-in.patch

To be very honest, I'm not sure this is the best way of handling these
events.
Also, the main menu bar events (Eg. Alt+A) may have some little issues
(the menu won't disappear if you click in the vout).

Regards,

PS: sorry if that's a double post, seems that my smtp is broken.

--
Jean-Philippe André (jpeg)